If you’re trying to get somewhere, you need a plan. And a marketing strategy based on research and experience is the best place to start before you start making ads and building websites.
How we can help
Wyatt Media has many years’ experience in consulting and developing business and marketing plans for professional services firms and tech companies.
Our team of marketing strategists and business analysts work alongside you to understand where you stand and map out where you can go.
Most importantly, you’ll get a clear explanation of how we plan to help you get you there.
Our marketing planning process
- Objective situation analysis. We investigate your market without blinkers or myopia, creating an honest summary of where you’re actually sitting in the markets you operate in and the various segments that make up those markets. To do that, we collect primary qualitative and quantitative data through surveys, polls and questionnaires and combine it with reputable secondary research.
- Strategy development. Learning from the research, we help you refine a strategy that considers your target segments and develop clear positioning for your brand within those segments. Lastly, we’ll work with you to establish viable and SMART marketing objectives.
- Tactics. We plan out how we’re going to help your brand achieve its objectives in the chosen market segments. This is where we start preparing a schedule of activities across the 4Ps (product, price, place and promotion) and all of the relevant communication channels in the IMC mix.
- Actions. We put the tactics into motion. Websites go live, advertisements air, events take place.
- Review. We investigate the effects of our activities using surveys, corporate information (eg number of calls) and behavioural data generated through systems use (eg website hits).
- Brand development/design/refinement
- Go-to-market plans
- Integrated marketing and communications campaigns (Marketing, Advertising & PR)
- Customer Experience (inc. product design, roadmap, & backlog assessment and journey-mapping)
- Executive team strategic discussions
Request a discussion
Contact us if you’d like to explore taking a more strategic look at your marketing plans for 2020/2021.