While it’s easy to get caught up in updating websites, getting press releases out and kicking off ad campaigns, it’s rarely the right thing to do.
In practice, a clear and concise marketing strategy based on insightful research is critical.
And the clearer and more concise, the better: the marketing strategy needs to be understood and accepted by many groups – your team, your investors, your business partners. Most importantly, your clients need to get it.
How we can help
Wyatt Media has many years’ experience in consulting to and developing business and marketing plans for professional services firms and tech companies.
Our team of marketing strategists and business analysts work alongside you to understand where you stand and map out where you can go.
Most importantly, you’ll get a clear explanation of how we plan to get there.
- Market investigation (inc. 5 forces, competitor review & SWOT analysis)
- Business model development (including business model canvas)
- Differentiation & Value Propositions
- Brand development/design/refinement
- Go-to-market plan
- Integrated marketing and communications campaigns (Marketing, Advertising & PR)
- Customer Experience (inc. product design, roadmap, & backlog assessment and journey-mapping)
- Executive team strategic discussions
Request a discussion
Contact us if you’d like to explore taking a more strategic look at your marketing plans for 2019.